*A day after thought*
For My husband- just know that I was being very dramatic when I wrote this post. The life guard did in fact jump in the pool to help our son, but he wasn't so much drowning as he was panicking. Please don't take away my pool privileges!!!
We don't usually head to the pool until after Macy's nap but on Saturday they were handing out free Chik fil a sandwiches so we loaded up and got there just in time to see the door open. We waited in line only a few minutes and then when we got to the counter the young life guard said "hey James, what's up dude?" Then looked at me and said " You guys have passes, go on in."
Does that mean we've been too many times already?
Being early definitely has it's advantages. Even though Macy wouldn't get a nap I did score a lounge chair and so I set myself up by the baby pool and proceeded to lounge.
Fast forward a whole ten minutes. A life guard goes running by. My friend states "that's never good."
"Oh what, you mean that was my kid drowning! Ya, that happens a lot. Sure I'll fill out an incident report."
OK, so it was only the first time this summer but it seems to happen every year. except last year there were no life guards around but fortunately Samm was paying attention and yelled for me.
(Becky, I promise I won't let your kids drown while they are with me!)
Good thing I had a craft project I could pull out to redeem myself.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What's funny is that the kids didn't even mention that it was Jamees who was saved, they just some the lifeguards had to save someone.
They had a Wonderful time! Thank you for taking them, I never worry about them in your care, honestly.
Post a Comment