So, doot doodle doo, here is the valence I made for our kitchen window to match the curtains in our dining room.
As soon as I hung up this valence I LOVED it, which then made me only like the curtains, which then made me sad because I spent so much time on the curtains. What do you all think? If you need to compare just scroll down a little. Overall though, I'm just really excited to have both of them done, because I bought the fabric quite a while ago.
Another project is coming soon, but it's a BIG, no HUGE one so it may take a while depending on the amount of motivation I have.


5 comments:
I am totally impressed by both your curtains and your valance! They look so great. I can't wait to see what your big project is?!
You've inspired me to do curtains myself someday, when we actually have a house of our own. I think the curtains look awesome and the valance looks great too. Way to go!
p.s. I'm glad you tooted your own horn :)
I think both of them are amazing. Did someone teach you how to do all of this or did you just kind of figure it out yourself? You'll have to give me pointers someday.
Very, very cool! I love it!
I think the valance turned out great. A great combo with the curtains! And by the way- you have to toot your own horn sometimes!! I'll toot your hown for you too- my hair color looks great- Q even said it was beautiful!
Post a Comment