Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Seven months old.

To see some cute pictures of Macy click HERE I'm really hoping there's no question as to what the customer name is, but just in case it's SALLY ROLLINS.

6 comments:

melissa said...

Cute pictures! I love the tongue curl and her outfit is so cute!

Jennifer said...

Those pictures are so cute...I can't believe she is 7 months already...Where has the time gone...

The Thompson Family said...

Cute pictues Sally. She is so photogenic. I espeically liked the one where Macy is holding on to your legs.

Anonymous said...

These are all good! She is so cute! I love the ones where she looks like she is examining her clothes or the props...so cute!

Lisa said...

Those turned out soooo good! She is very photogenic. I can't decide which is my favorite but maybe the one where she is looking at her thumb!

Quin's momma said...

These are absolutely adorable. And you know- I love the ones with her chubby feet and hands...so cute!