My Mom took this picture while she was here and just sent it to me. I was laughing when I saw it because it totally looks like I bribed them with ice cream to smile.
Soooo cute! Yeah, I am with Kate, 3 KIDS??? Hope you are recovering well. Call me and we can swap recovery stories! I wish I lived closer I would totally be your maid/nanny etc. I am a firm believer that our health insurance should pay for a home nurse for the first couple months for ceserean patients!!! :)
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
6 comments:
Sally they are so cute...Samm looks like she is loving having a little sister...How are you feeling?
I can't believe you have 3 kids! They are gorgeous! I hope you are recovering well!! Get those cute older kids to help you out!
Talk about cheese...they sure are cute. Hope things are getting a little better withe the routine.
I agree, you do have some beautiful kids. I hope everything is going well for you!
You can actually see them saying cheese! We can all read lips on this one. Love those kids!
Soooo cute! Yeah, I am with Kate, 3 KIDS??? Hope you are recovering well. Call me and we can swap recovery stories! I wish I lived closer I would totally be your maid/nanny etc. I am a firm believer that our health insurance should pay for a home nurse for the first couple months for ceserean patients!!! :)
Post a Comment