Monday, February 11, 2008

Daddy Daughter Dance

The Stake puts on a Daddy Daughter dance every year for Dad's and Daughters of all ages. This was the first year that Josh and Samm went. Don't they look so cute!

Josh stopped by a florist shop on his way home and got Samm a corsage. So adorable!

Samm was sooo excited about the dance that she talked about it everyday for two weeks before it happened. Hmm...I wonder where she gets that from?!?


5 comments:

Kory Jane said...

She is just looking so much older with those little heals and her hair all done up. Where does time go huh? Thought I would let you know our Walmart is having huge clearance on all our stuff, clothes for little girls. Thought you might want to check it out. Talk to you later.

melissa said...

Awe that is so cute! Samm is beautiful and btw I love your fireplace, it looks really good! Beau says Josh did the tile..? Good job!

Sally said...

Melissa- The tile was already there when we bought the house, but I'm sure Josh would love to take credit for it.

Jennifer said...

Samm is a doll...She looks like she was pretty excited...Good job Josh on the flowers for Samm!

Jenn said...

Talking about it for weeks...hmmm....I can't beleive the competition is almost here....sounds familiar! ;) She looks so cute and that was so sweet of Josh to get her a corsage.