Monday, December 24, 2007
Weight loss competition
This summer Josh and I are headed to Mexico, and since we are both going to have some weight to lose we decided to make a competition out of it. I thought I should be able to weigh in the day before the baby is born, but Josh thinks for some odd reason that it would be cheating. Anyway, we have posted a little poll just too see who you all think is going to win. (me of course) It is completely anonymous (I think) so don't be afraid to vote for who you think is really going to win. (me of course) Once the actual competition is under way, we will keep you all updated as to our progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You got genetics on your side. I bet you are there in no time!! I can't wait to see the baby. See you later.
Good luck with your competition! You will probably smoke Josh! Avenley also loves to look at everybody's pictures on myspace and everything. Your kids are beautiful and it sounds like they are doing great!
You will totally win. Definately I think you should be allowed to weigh in before baby is born. It's only fair! Good luck!
Post a Comment