Thursday, December 20, 2007
Just not my thing.
I attempted to make homemade caramels last night, which I have done once or twice before, but instead I got caramel pudding. I think the candy thermometer may have been too close to the bottom of the pan which could have caused the temp reading to be off. Or, I'm just one of those people that does not have cooking skills. Even when I set frozen rolls out all day to rise it is usually hit and miss. I'm OK with my lack of skills in that area though, because it's just not something I love to do. I am sorry for my children though who will not learn how to cook from me. Good thing they have a grandma close by who can teach them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I've tried making carmel before too. Just once, when we were first married. I'll never do it again!
Are you implying my mom knows how to cook?
Post a Comment