And for anyone still holding out hope that I am going to post the talent show videos, I promise they are coming. I'm working on uploading the videos right now which takes forever. I'm hoping to have them all done in the next few days.
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Super Slugger Laila
Poor Laila is the only one that does not get to play baseball and she does not like to be left out! This evening we were sitting on the back porch together and she decided it was her turn to practice batting. She got the bat and tee out of the box all by herself and started hitting away. I guess we will have another tee ball player in a few years.
And for anyone still holding out hope that I am going to post the talent show videos, I promise they are coming. I'm working on uploading the videos right now which takes forever. I'm hoping to have them all done in the next few days.
And for anyone still holding out hope that I am going to post the talent show videos, I promise they are coming. I'm working on uploading the videos right now which takes forever. I'm hoping to have them all done in the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
She is already better than I am at baseball. How cute that she found a way to get herself in the game.
cute!
It seems baseball is your family's sport. She has gotten so big!
Post a Comment