Friday, August 23, 2013

Rollins Family Talent Show

I am so behind in my blogging. This post has been on my to do list for months now. So, here is the last of our family reunion posts. The Talent show! We had a lot of fun this night, especially the kids.

Uncle Jason

Cousin Sydney
 
Cousin Bailey
 
Cousins Avenly and Paisley
 
Cousin Logan
 
Cousin Gabe
 
Uncle Beau
 
Cousins Lexie and Ashlynne
 
Uncle Corey
 
Samm and James
 
Macy
 
Our Family
 
Cousins Mayson, Jordan, and Ashlynne
 
Grandma and Grandpa
 
Cousin dance party


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay so now I am so missing everyone!!!! Thanks so much Sally.

Thompsonfamily1 said...

Good Times, Thanks Sally. I loved your guy's talent. It was really cute.

Thompsonfamily1 said...

Sorry one more. I love Jordan on the last video of everyone dancing.

Thor'sblog said...

that was great! Thanks for recording it.

Dee dee said...

That was so fun! Betty and Linne' I think you're ready for the Olympics!