Thursday, July 11, 2013

Family Pictures


For the first time since Macy was a baby, we had some family pictures taken. Betty found a photographer to come up to the lodge while we were in Oklahoma to take a group picture of everyone and then offered to do individual families as well.

Here is the link if you are interested in checking them out. http://kwphotography.ifp3.com/#/gallery/rollins-family-reunion/dsc-32701/

The majority of ours are on the first page, but we took a few more with her at the end so those are on page 6 and you don't want to miss our favorite! It's goofy, but we love it so much that it is going above the fireplace!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it too!

Jenn said...

Those were really cute!

Krista Johnson said...

Do you mean the one with Josh's zombie eyes is going above your fireplace?! haha.

Seth and Julie said...

Those came out so great! I keep striking out when it comes to photographers. It was fun to see your family as well as all of the other Rollins kiddos since I have met all of them at some point in time. Thor and Jen's oldest daughter looks exactly like her mama and I think Kory's little Danni has looked just like her until all of a sudden in these pictures me and Seth both saw some of her daddy in there. The family has grown so much since the last time I have seen all of you. Thanks for giving us a peek.

Dee dee said...

Do I buy directly from that site then? I love them!

Sally said...

No don't buy them from her mom! Betty is buying the cd and will make copies for all of us so I can print you whichever ones you want.

Dee dee said...

OK thanks