I meant to post this last week, but forgot. Christmas Eve seems like the perfect time for it anyway since we always had some sort of Christmas Eve production growing up.
A few things I should mention. 1. Please ignore the mess! There were a lot of projects going on last week. 2. Samm insisted that it be dark to be more like night time so sorry about the picture quality and the fact that you can't really see her awesome sheep on cardboard drawings. 3. Please know that we do not believe angels wear mini dresses. Samm came up with all the costumes on her own and was really proud of everything so we rolled with it. 4. I ask the kids to sing our new favorite Christmas song at the end, but didn't realize until just now watching the video how distracting James is. It is a really pretty song though called Could I hold the baby.
Enjoy!


3 comments:
That was so great!!! Samm is amazing on how she can memorize things. I bet James is just doing what the choister in Primary did to teach the song. I loved EVERY second of it. Got a good chuckle on Macy pounding on her belly. Love you all.
I love all the hand gestures that James does. Very creative...lol.
We were rolling, but also very impressed. You're kids are awesome! We noticed that James' hip hop also adds a nice touch to primary songs. Samm is amazing!
Post a Comment