Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Laila and Baby

 
I finally have a girl that likes dolls!
 
 

We've had this doll for quite a while but she's always been just another toy in the box until Laila came along. Now at nap time it's baby and fuzzy or no deal! 
 
And for the non facebook crowd, I wanted to share this cute picture again that I took of her yesterday. Josh asked me if I stage these pictures of her and No, I do not.
 
 

5 comments:

Dee dee said...

Maybe it's the doll I gave Samm for her first birthday. Oh, I don't have to feel bad anymore! :)
such a cute picture!

Kory Jane said...

Yeah!!! So she will likely play with Barbie dolls too then. Very cute pictures, I love sleeping pictures too.

Seth and Julie said...

Oh, that is cute! That makes Christmas easy...a stroller, some doll clothes...

I loved dolls and always wished my girls played with theirs more. They ask for them but then they mostly just sit on their beds and never get used.

melissa said...

So cute! my girls aren't really into dolls either. actually they don't play with most of their toys. So cute she snuggles up with the baby!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful and so photogenic!!!