It has been an exciting week at our house. On Wednesday night Josh's sister Stacey and her family drove into town to spend a few days with us. Thursday morning Josh, Samm, and James helped their team solidify the annual Turkey bowl trophy for the 2nd year in a row (winning that title is a huge deal to Samm) We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner even though I forgot about the stuffing. Seriously. How do you forget about the stuffing on Thanksgiving! And then we stuffed ourselves with pie and ice cream in celebration of my main man turning 8! I'm sorry James, but this is the only picture I have from your party. Please forgive me!
On Saturday James and his friend Isaac were both baptized, and it was a wonderful but emotional day! In a good way. I was so proud of James.
I only have one picture of Josh and James in all white, but James has his eyes closed so you have to settle for one with me in it also. Josh's pants were a little on the snug side, so he made sure that James stood in front of him. I know Josh was uncomfortable, but I couldn't stop giggling. Order new white pants is now on the top of my to do list!
James being a goof ball
Macy likes to salute for pictures now. I don't know why.
We were so happy to have Stacey and Jason and their girls with us for this special day and very grateful that they made the drive!


7 comments:
I forgot stuffing once too. I love Macy's picture salute. Random.
And maybe I am just sentimental and cheesy but I think it is pretty cool that Josh and Seth both baptized their only sons on the same day. Wonder if they ever imagined that when they were growing up.
Awe, congratulations James! He is one handsome little boy. I'm glad you guys had some family who could come share this special day with you!
Congratuations on the big milestone for James. He is such a handsome boy. And how wonderful that he chose to be baptized.
So glad we could be there. It was a special day. Congrats again James. We miss and love you all!
So proud of our boy! What a great day, with we could have been there.
I just realized my post was in Krista's name cause I'm on her computer. This is Mom.
p.s. from Mom again. Pictures of Laila on the previous post are hysterical!
Post a Comment