Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall time with Friends

We had a couple extra kids for a few days last week, and one day of gorgeous fall weather. There was no way  I was going to let them sit in the house playing video games on such a perfect day, so I shooed them out, intending to do something productive inside, but Laila just stood by the back door watching them and I felt so bad that we went out to join them.
 





I love fall when it's warm! Fall when it's cold just reminds me that winter is right around the corner.

5 comments:

Dee dee said...

what great pictures. I love the fall leaves! So gorgeous! Loved Samm's birthday pictures and the video. Get that girl in Hip Hop!

Kory Jane said...

I was thinking the same things as it was in the 20's this morning. Wyoming needs more fall. These pictures just make me remember why I love it so much.

Seth and Julie said...

Fall was too short this year. It is cold now. Why does something as beautiful as fall have to usher in something as nasty as winter? I guess so that winter can usher in spring and help us to once again appreciate the beauty of the world we live in but still....I want more warm days. I love your bright red leaves!

Natalie said...

The leaves are picture perfect!

Totally agree with the warm fall thing. Wish it could stay warm for just a few more months.

Anonymous said...

Your leaves are gorgeous. Absolutely love the tree pictures. You always seem to have a couple of extra kids around, you must be the kool-aid mom.