I found this video on the camera last night and remembered that I had never posted it. It is a little bit long, but it's worth watching for a few reasons.
1- Macy's outfit
2-The end of the 1st verse of Samm's song (all of my family, are you thinking George Washington!)
3-James trying to moon walk (not sure if that is actually what it's called)
I am going to try and type my comment again. Bad, bad spelling!!! Macy certainly has a great dress sense and I give her a 10 on her gymnastics. Samm has always had a great voice and she can carry a tune really well. Great job!!! James's moon walking was my favorite although the head spin takes a close second. That can't be easy. Laila's talent is just looking so darn cute. Joshua is excellent at his talent and so my next question is, "Where is Sally's talent?" Wish I could of been there in person.
Okay, that was so worth watching just for James "Moon Walking". haha. Too cute. I actually was really impressed with Macy's "bouncing high"...she really did do a good bounce. And she stayed on the ball. Samm, of course, with the singing. :) So sweet. And she actually followed the tune so props to her. As for Josh, that really is a talent. being able to lay down any where and fall asleep. I wish I could do that!
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
5 comments:
I am going to try and type my comment again. Bad, bad spelling!!! Macy certainly has a great dress sense and I give her a 10 on her gymnastics. Samm has always had a great voice and she can carry a tune really well. Great job!!! James's moon walking was my favorite although the head spin takes a close second. That can't be easy. Laila's talent is just looking so darn cute. Joshua is excellent at his talent and so my next question is, "Where is Sally's talent?" Wish I could of been there in person.
Okay, that was so worth watching just for James "Moon Walking". haha. Too cute. I actually was really impressed with Macy's "bouncing high"...she really did do a good bounce. And she stayed on the ball. Samm, of course, with the singing. :) So sweet. And she actually followed the tune so props to her. As for Josh, that really is a talent. being able to lay down any where and fall asleep. I wish I could do that!
Love the dancing! That is my favorite primary song too, I love hearing the kids sing it even though I hear it every Sunday!
So cute. What a talented family you are. I am really impressed with all of the talents but especially James's head spin. It looks like it hurts.
Post a Comment