Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bum Scooting down the slide

At exactly 11 months and 14 days, Laila finally started crawling. She has been on the verge for months, but just wasn't quite ready to commit. What is funny, is that the day after she started crawling, she decided that scooting on her bum was a much better way of getting around. I actually have a better video that shows her scooting, but for some reason it takes forever to get my videos to upload to YouTube, so I thought it best to stick with a short one. She loved going down this little slide at the mall and was not very happy when we walked away from it.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute! I've noticed a few kids in our ward do the same bum scoot. Maybe its faster than crawling :-)

Laila is so cute! Can't wait to see all the kids in person next summer!

Seth and Julie said...

I have seen a few crab walking babies but never a bum scooter. That is really cute!

Anonymous said...

I guess she is doing the bum scootin boogie.