Sunday, August 5, 2012

Laila Bug...11 Months

This little thing is about to turn 1 and I'm having a hard time accepting it. Despite the near constant drain I feel from having such an attached baby, there is also an element of closeness I feel with her that I absolutely adore. I know that when she hits that one year mile stone its like we step out onto a high speed free way and her babyness will vanish before my eyes. So, I'm trying my best to soak it all in. And I can't get enough of her hugs and kisses. She doesn't always give them away so freely to others, but for her number one, there is always a slobbery smooch on her lips.



Oh, the lashes! she is one luck lady!





She thought she was pretty hot stuff sitting on that curb outside. Until she leaned forward just a little too much and her face met concrete. It was nothing a hug and a graham cracker couldn't fix though!

8 comments:

Dee dee said...

OH soooo cute! She's changed quite a bit in the last couple month even.

Jenn said...

I love the picture....3rd up from the bottom....so cute! She totally looks like she is modeling. lol. Bummer about the head. :(

Krista Johnson said...

What a sweetie! It is sad to see the babyness go but I am excited for the day when she is willing to socialize with other people. I love the picture second from bottom, something about the way she is cooing that is just adorable!

The Thompson Family said...

What a cutie. I can't believe she will be one next month. Where did the time go? Hope you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!!! I can't believe that she will be one!! It just seemed like yesterday that we were there and she arrived. She is such a cutie, looks like her mama! Love you

Natalie said...

She is so stink'n cute! I'm so glad we got to meet her when she's still a baby.

Love the pictures too. Thanks for posting so many!

melissa said...

She is so cute! I always tell Beau our girls will thank him one day for those gorgeous Rollins lashes! I can't believe she is one already!

Seth and Julie said...

She is looking so grown up all of a sudden. That first year goes way too fast!