Monday, January 30, 2012

Snowfest 2012

 I promise I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I've just been busy. I've done a lot of sewing lately, and I still have more to do but we managed to sneak away this weekend to the Frankemuth Snowfest for a couple hours. The snow and ice sculptures were really cool, but it was so cold and windy that day that the kids were basically begging us to go by the end. 


This was one of my favorite ones. The sign says Gramma's house.


Sitting on an ice throne


Laila stayed pretty warm all bundled up, but wasn't too happy about being in the stroller.


See, I do still exist!


4 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

We accidentally ran into a snow sculpture event in Chicago once and I didn't even have a camera. Those sculptures are amazing and the pic of the 3 big kids in the chair is super cute. Miss Laila looks more and more like her momma to me all the time. Beautiful family!

The Thompson Family said...

looks freezing cold but fun. Laila looks so cute bundled up. It looks like the kids had a good time.

Dee dee said...

Cold but awesome. Laila has such a cute little face!

Anonymous said...

You all have red noses!!!!