This week Macy's little preschool group went on a field trip to a farm and lucky for us the weather was beautiful. I love the colors of fall, but it is a sad reminder to me that winter is right around the corner and I am not ready for a repeat of last year.
Although Macy looks several years older than all the other kids, she is actually not even the oldest. She is quickly becoming our hope for a sports scholarship!
With maybe a little modeling on the side?


4 comments:
I love the fall and totally relate to what you are saying about loving the colors and hating the fact that they are ushering in the winter. Looks like a beautiful day to be out at the farm. I think this is the first we've seen of you since Laila arrived. You look great!
She is a big girl....didn't really notice until she is next to other kids her age. But nothing is better than a tall beautiful girl. Looks like so much fun.
I love the modeling picture!!! How fun that you could go also. Was Laila good for you? Your trees look beautiful. We are still in the high 80's here.
When I saw the first pic of all the kids lined up looking into the fence I thought Macy must be someones older sister just coming along for fun. She really is SO MUCH bigger than all the other kids! Freddy is the opposite, lol. She really is beautiful - so cute with that little flower in her hair.
Post a Comment