Last week a friend from church took some pictures of Laila for me. I've never had professional newborn pictures taken of any of my kids, so I was excited to have someone who actually knew what they were doing taking the pictures.
Hello double chin! She's definitely one of ours.
Of course she was being a little stinker and wouldn't stay asleep for us.
I asked her to take a close up of her right ear for me because I think it is so cute how it folds over and makes the top a little pointy. Her left ear does it a little, but not enough that anyone would notice. She probably won't love it someday, but I love that it makes her unique.
She is already growing up so fast. I need to get my camera out more often.















8 comments:
Oh she is a cutie! And when I scrolled down and looked at that picture of Macy, I thought it was Laila!
She is so pretty. I miss holding little babies. Not enough to have another one though. I love the pictures, she did a great job.
Just so there's no confusion, that picture below of the baby in the swing is Laila.
These are beautiful pictures. She is every bit as cute as the other three but has her own little look. I love the one where she is sleeping on your shoulder with a little smile on her face. So sweet!
Oh Sally, they are so beautiful. What great pictures. I was also very touched that you used the afgan. The photographer did a great job, but how could you not with a subject like that. By the way You look great too.
She is cute! I love the yawning one and the color of her blanket!
So beautiful! I always love the feet pictures but I especially love the one of her sleeping on you.
So cute! What an adorable baby. The one with you holding her is my favorite.
Post a Comment