Sunday, May 15, 2011

Belly Update, 25 Weeks

I snuck upstairs a couple days ago to try and document a little piece of this pregnancy. I don't like taking pictures in general and trying to take one of myself was even worse.




And then it was pretty much impossible...








She's kind of a mirror hog!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you are not a very good sneaker!!! Thanks for the belly shots. You, as usual, are by far one of the cutest PG women I have ever seen and remember, I have seen alot!

melissa said...

LOL cute belly and cute pictures of Macy!

Kory Jane said...

You are so cute and little when you are pregnant. What I always wished for. At least I can live through you.

Seth and Julie said...

You look great, and I love the funny little Macy shoot that unfolded. She looks so much like Samm in that first one.

Thor'sblog said...

THat Macy shot is great it made me smile!

Jenn said...

I can't believe you still fit into that shirt! lol. I was wearing it after Sadie was born. You must be tiny. It's so fun to see your belly. Thanks for the pictures.

michiganbliss said...

Love that girl! You look fabulous like always.