I love it, your voice is like a singing bird....lol. I can see her skipping through the woods in her Sleeping Beauty world. She enough imagination for the whole family. We sure miss you guys.
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
4 comments:
I love it, your voice is like a singing bird....lol. I can see her skipping through the woods in her Sleeping Beauty world. She enough imagination for the whole family. We sure miss you guys.
What a sweet heart. She is so creative. It sounds like a poem. Love you guys!
Knowing Samm - yes you will still get card like that. When she looks at you, I can see her love you on her face.
Oops - what I meant to say was "I can see the love on her face when she looks at you." TYPO!!!!
Post a Comment