Wednesday, June 17, 2015

IT'S A...


Samm helped me make this cake as a fun way to announce our news. Please feel free to leave comments here about the gender, but not on Facebook or Instagram, since my dad does not want to know.


Since the video didn't work for several people, here is a picture of the inside of the cake.


Needless to say, we have a very happy boy in our house right now!

8 comments:

Kory Jane said...

So happy for you guys!!! He will be very compassionate and patient with girls with 3 older sisters. Only sad I won't be around to hold him.

Unknown said...

How fun! I bet the guys in your family are really excited. James had my heart beating a little rapidly with that big knife. See you all soon!

Amy said...

I wanted it to be a boy for James!

Amy said...

I wanted it to be a boy for James!

Amy said...

I wanted it to be a boy for James!

Amy said...

I wanted it to be a boy for James!

Shannon said...

Hooray! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and especially for James!

Seth and Julie said...

Wait, what? You vanished for a year and you just pop back in and say it's a boy like we were all already in the loop. I had no idea you were expecting! I guess I am usually the last to know anything since I am not on Facebook. CONGRATS! And HOORAY for another boy! How are you guys? Where are you? Still in MI? I would love some more updates!