Officially, Laila turned two on August 22nd. We didn't celebrate until just last week though due to some lack of planning on my part. Part of that lack of planning means that instead of a real party with cake and ice cream, we had Swedish pancakes for dinner and put a couple candles in Laila's. The kids thought it was pretty great.
The main reason for postponing the party was because I didn't decide until the night before her birthday that I wanted to get her a rocking horse. I had to order it, but it was worth the wait. She Loves it!
So hard to believe my baby it 2! She is turning into such a fun little lady full of personality and spunk. She knows exactly what she wants and doesn't let anything stop her. Some days it can be really frustrating, but mostly I admire that quality in her. Love you Bug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
so cute! happy birthday! it's nice when they are little and they don't really know exactly when their birthday is!
So cute, She is looking so grown up. Happy Birthday Laila
She looks older than in June. I think her hair is filling our and getting longer. What a cutie!!!
That is one happy girl. She is adorable!
Post a Comment