Friday, June 29, 2012

I am poem

It's going to be several days before I am fully recovered from our incredibly long, but very worth it trip to Oregon. It seems like the more I unpack and clean, the more there is to unpack and clean. Tonight as I was sorting through the mess on the kitchen counter I came across Samm's writers notebook from school this year so I decided to flip through it a little. I love her confidence, and the fact that she likes her name. I worry about that sometimes.

I am...pretty.

I like...ice cream.

I am...smart.

My favorite dream is...for everyone to be kind.

I woud like to talk to...God.

If I had enough money I would...help my family.

If I could change my name I...would not change it. I like Samm.

6 comments:

Dee dee said...

I love it! So sweet. What a wonderful little girl. It was so great to have you guys here.

Seth and Julie said...

Cute poem. Yay for girls with self esteem!!! I hope to hear more about your Oregon trip!

Jenn said...

Love her!!! She's such a sweetheart!

Jason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Thompson Family said...

It was so fun being able to see you guys. Samm was so good with Bailey. Now that we live closer hopefully we will get to see you more. Love you all

Anonymous said...

I love her poems, as you can tell by the one framed on my wall.