Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's that time of year again

The weather has finally warmed up enough for some backyard football. Today's teams were Samm and James versus Macy and Dad.



There's no touch football in this family. It's tackle or nothing.




Penalty on the play. Unnecessary roughness on the defense.



You just can't have a game of family football without some tears. It's in the rule book.



These two are pretty much alike in every single way possible.


See! I told you.



Me and Laila in the spectators spot.




Looking forward to many more warm nights!

7 comments:

Keith said...

I'm sure Macy will thank you someday for posting the Plumber picture all over the Internet :)

melissa said...

How fun! You have a beautiful backyard. And I guess you can't be the daughter of a Rollins without having your BC posted on the internet at some point in your childhood.

melissa said...

How fun! You have a beautiful backyard. And I guess you can't be the daughter of a Rollins without having your BC posted on the internet at some point in your childhood.

Seth and Julie said...

Your yard and your pictures are beautiful! Such fun and I am so jealous because it is cold and rainy here all week long.

Dee dee said...

What a fun day. I love Samm's face in the picture of James crying at the tree. Sort of reminds me of Lucy!

Kory Jane said...

Good to see someone is carrying on the Rollins butt crack. I love all the green too. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I know I have said this before but it needs repeating, "I LOVE YOUR BLOG"