Tuesday, August 31, 2010

T minus ?

I'm not sure how long it is going to take, but I do know that it is happening. On our list of stops today is the Internet company that gives discounts to Botsford Hospital employees. We finally have some extra funds, and no immediate crisis to deal with. FYI, we got everything straightened out with our house, and didn't have to spend a dime. Of course two days later Josh's car started acting up. Good thing fixing cars is in his little box of tricks. So, we should be back to regular blogging by next week. I found a whole bunch of pictures on my phone the other day that I never blogged, and I've got to show you the makeover I'm giving our kitchen table. I know. Your on the edge of your seats!

4 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Oh yay, welcome back!

Kory Jane said...

I was just telling mom today how much I missed reading your blogs. It will be great to see you more often. Glad to hear everything worked out ok with the house. I was thinking about you.

Anonymous said...

Good - Pictures!!!!!

The Thompson Family said...

I am so glad it worked out with your house. We have been praying for you. I am excited to see pictures. Love you guys!