I am really impressed with anyone who doesn't have kids that can keep up an interesting blog, because I don't think I would have a single thing to write about without them. So, here is another annoying blog post about a mother bragging about her kids.
So, up until the end of last summer Samm was so afraid of the water that she wouldn't even stick her face in it. By August she was finally putting her face down in the water, but only her eyes and nose. This summer she is actually going all the way underneath so I decided I should start teaching her how to swim. so, last week I got in with her for a few minutes and after an hour of practicing on her own she had it down pretty good.
Well, yesterday at the pool I guess James decided he wanted to be like Samm, so he went under the water and started swimming around. Surprisingly really well too.
So, not only do I have two little swimmers, but last week James finally decided that he would be a big boy and out of the blue started going to the bathroom all on his own. I can't even express how relieved I am to only have Macy in diapers now!!!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Don't get too excited. I'm sure you'll have one or two more little munchkins before Macy is out of diapers.
Sally, don't know if you remember me... I'm Jenn's friend from way back. :) I saw your name on her blog and I just had to say I know exactly what you mean about not knowing what to blog about if you didn't have kids! I've thought the same exact thing! Your kids are adorable, by the way!
James is potty trained!!! Yeah!!
Yeah for James!!! I guess going in his pants doesn't "make hime happy" anymore! :)
Sally that is so awesome that James is potty trained...I know what a relief that is! Congrats on the little swimmers too :)
that is great news! Maybe Samm will spark inspiration in Devyn to swim under water!
I loved showing Connor their tricks in the pool! Hopefully he will be motivated to swim under the water now! PS have fun in Mexico!
Hope your trip is great! I'm thinking of you. I'm also jealous that two of your kids will get wet. Mine still wants to sit and dangle her feet. Ugh!
Post a Comment